Are you interested in studying abroad? We are now accepting applications for the Honors at the Asia Campus Program for Spring 2024 semester.
As part of this program, students will complete a cohort course in Fall 2023 and will have multiple Honors course options while in Korea including: Intellectual Traditions, Honors writing, Honors Science, and electives. Students will have field trip opportunities, including an optional trip to Tokyo, and the opportunity to work as writing center tutors.
A few things to note:
1) All instruction at the Asia Campus is in English
2) Main campus students receive Utah In-State Tuition for up-to 2 semesters and time abroad will count toward gaining Utah residency
3) Most University of Utah Scholarships and Financial Aid may apply to Asia Campus
4) Housing for the full semester is available ranging from only $1,100 – $1,800
5) Honors, General Education, and courses in many majors are available
*Full list of majors courses are available in: Games, Electrical Engineering, Communication, Computer Engineering, Film & Media Arts, Psychology, Urban Ecology, Accounting, and Information Systems
Please join us for an upcoming information session:
Friday February 17 @ 3:00pm in KV 1324 or Zoom
Friday February 24 @ 3:00pm in KV 1324 or Zoom
Friday March 24 @ 3:00pm in KV 1324 or Zoom
Friday March 31 @ Noon in KV 1324 or Zoom
The application is now open with a priority application date for Honors Scholarships on April 3rd 2023. Decisions will be made on a rolling basis until Nov 1 or until 25 students are admitted. Here is the link to the application: